Author
cassytan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by cabbagemint cabbagemint wrote:

Originally posted by bbpinkie bbpinkie wrote:

Originally posted by cassytan cassytan wrote:

i goggle just know the washer price below 4k. Quite cheap actually compare to other brand that got no  cool feature like this one.

True tho. I survey other front load washer like electrolux more than 4k for the same 11kg. But this one looks so modern with the silver colour

Yup, normally front load washer got white colour option only. Display type also LED so i got tempted right away

Not tempted that much but this one got auto tub care with uv light. So, no need to set reminder cleaning washer tub to avoid bad smell in new laundry
cabbagemint View Drop Down
Local Groupie Gang
Local Groupie Gang

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by bbpinkie bbpinkie wrote:

i goggle just know the washer price below 4k. Quite cheap actually compare to other brand that got no  cool feature like this one.

True tho. I survey other front load washer like electrolux more than 4k for the same 11kg. But this one looks so modern with the silver colour

Yup, normally front load washer got white colour option only. Display type also LED so i got tempted right away
bbpinkie View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:49pm

cassytan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:24pm
Local Groupie Gang
Local Groupie Gang

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:20pm
Can i know how much this washer? Surely people tend to get paranoid of bacteria these days including myself huhu
bbpinkie View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 11:16pm

Originally posted by kristy kristy wrote:

Originally posted by barley barley wrote:

Me and my husband is planning to buy a new washing machine, but we are not sure what should we look for to find a good washing machine. We both are pretty busy with our life, so appreciate if we can do our chores quickly. Better if it is energy saving since we uses alot of electricity in our home. TQ
Maybe u can buy washer that have 2 in 1 means washer and dryer in 1 tub! 
Like samsung but model i forgot already and it can control by ur smartphone just connect ur washer to wifi

i didnt prefer this type of feature bcoz nothing fancy about controlling with smartphone. Due to covid, i like washer that can kill bacteria in clothes  lol

Panasonic got front load washer that can kill bacteria using technology blue ag+. No need to wash multiple times to get rid of the bacteria
cassytan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by kristy kristy wrote:

Me and my husband is planning to buy a new washing machine, but we are not sure what should we look for to find a good washing machine. We both are pretty busy with our life, so appreciate if we can do our chores quickly. Better if it is energy saving since we uses alot of electricity in our home. TQ
Like samsung but model i forgot already and it can control by ur smartphone just connect ur washer to wifi

i didnt prefer this type of feature bcoz nothing fancy about controlling with smartphone. Due to covid, i like washer that can kill bacteria in clothes  lol
Local Groupie Gang
Local Groupie Gang

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 10:35pm
wow thats so fast bcoz my washing machine can only complete at least 45 mins. But still got some stain left and need to wash back
bbpinkie View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2021 at 10:29pm
I think you have to consider fast wash in order to save more time for laundry. You can pick panasonic brand as they got front load washer with 38 mins active speed wash.
kristy View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2021 at 9:47pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic