Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
sulaiman94 View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Engine dies while in stationery
    Posted: 03 June 2021 at 12:00am
Originally posted by KawanKim KawanKim wrote:

oh really will take it into consideration. the engine like a heart so we must be taken care well.

What all driver wants is cost efficiency in the long run, i dont want to spend too much in repairing my car because engine overhauling costs alot. Plus its just good to have smooth driving experience especially for long distance.
Sponsored Links

Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2021 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by sane_wanny sane_wanny wrote:

that very low number la. this month i pumped 5 times already. it look very jimat la.

If youre driving far i maybe ur car need taht much fuel... if not means u need to look what type of petrol u are using. maybe u need to start using one that can cleanse the engine too.
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 10:04am
Originally posted by sulaiman94 sulaiman94 wrote:

Originally posted by zimaazlan zimaazlan wrote:

Originally posted by zentuah zentuah wrote:

Today while i was driving my honda civic, i then stop while waiting the green light. As i was about to move, i then realized that my engine had died n the batt n water red light was on. This was the second time happened aft a month ago. Luckily I am able to start it again. My batt is abt 10mths old. My car aldy 5yrs old. May I seek your expert advise on what had happened? thanks

its best if u get ur battery fix, usually that's the big cause why the problem happens. so far it never happen to me yet la but my brother did and he got the batt check and all good
it seem like that but 10 months for battery considered pretty early to have such prob 

yaa i thought the same too, or else his petrol hes using now might have problem too lah bcs sometimes it can affect engines which will consume a lot of battery
so for the sake of battery to last longer, which petrol is good to take care of the engine?

sometimes its depends on the how your engines adapt to the petrol u use la. but i would suggest Shell bcs it has better quality in absorbing overall and also jimat!
oh really will take it into consideration. the engine like a heart so we must be taken care well.
sane_wanny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 9:19am

Today while i was driving my honda civic, i then stop while waiting the green light. As i was about to move, i then realized that my engine had died n the batt n water red light was on. This was the second time happened aft a month ago. Luckily I am able to start it again. My batt is abt 10mths old. My car aldy 5yrs old. May I seek your expert advise on what had happened? thanks

its best if u get ur battery fix, usually that's the big cause why the problem happens. so far it never happen to me yet la but my brother did and he got the batt check and all good
it seem like that but 10 months for battery considered pretty early to have such prob 

yaa i thought the same too, or else his petrol hes using now might have problem too lah bcs sometimes it can affect engines which will consume a lot of battery
so for the sake of battery to last longer, which petrol is good to take care of the engine?

sometimes its depends on the how your engines adapt to the petrol u use la. but i would suggest Shell bcs it has better quality in absorbing overall and also jimat!
that what actually we need, absorbing well so that car can run smoothly all the times.
sane_wanny View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 9:11am

oh yess! i also use Shell as i kept getting extra km and i thought its because i dont really go out. but, even though i ulang alik kerja every day, i ended up pump only about 3 times
that very low number la. this month i pumped 5 times already. it look very jimat la.

Edited by sane_wanny - 30 May 2021 at 9:17am
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 12:52am

oh yess! i also use Shell as i kept getting extra km and i thought its because i dont really go out. but, even though i ulang alik kerja every day, i ended up pump only about 3 times

hahaa yaa that's how i started using shell too. plus its smoother when driving no matter how long the distance are. i used to go balik kampung before covid n sometimes i dont have to pump even the ride takes about 6 hours
zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 12:49am

Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 10:01pm

zimaazlan View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 9:58pm

maybe the one he currently using is low quality..thats why the age was pretty short..

that'd be devastating then if the workshop he went to used a low quality battery. because it can be super harmful for users
what to do..there still some people who keep take advantage on others..

it can cause accident ooo. if this happens to us, just report lahh. but we also must tke care of our own car especially engines right
KawanKim View Drop Down
Bangsar Freshie
Bangsar Freshie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 1:29pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic