Few people left at Syria camp that held Islamic State families, former director says

Share this page

DAMASCUS, Feb 18 (Reuters) – Fewer than 1,000 ⁠families remain at a camp where relatives of suspected Islamic State militants had been held in Syria’s northeast, the camp’s ⁠former director said on Wednesday, with thousands having fled last month as government forces seized control of the ‌area from Kurdish-led fighters. Read full story

Date: 19 February, 2026 3:00 am
Source: thestar.com.my

💬 Join the Conversation! 💬

We’ve disabled comments on our posts and pages to keep the discussions organized and lively! But don’t worry – the conversation isn’t over. Head over to our forum and share your thoughts, ideas, and feedback with the community! It’s the perfect place to connect, learn, and engage with others who care about the same things. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Click here to join the discussion now! 🚀

💡 Want your business featured here?
Click here to advertise with us →
Scroll to Top